Prerna Education for IIT-JEE, JEE Mains, JEE Advanced, NEET, AIIMS, PMT, CBSE, Olympiads and Foundation (VIII/ IX/ X/ XI/ XII) over other institutes?
- Impeccable Administration: Strict administration and discipline for everyone including teachers, students and admin staffs.
- Highly Qualified & Trained Faculty: Highly experienced as well as young & talented faculties are recruited with relevant experience in teaching, which are qualified from the central universities, top institutes like the IITs, NITs, and from other reputed institutes.
- Unmatched Results Track record: Prerna Education has been consistently producing top ranks every year in various Medical Entrance Exams like AIPMT, NEET, AIIMS, JIPMER & Other State PMTs, in Engineering Entrance Exams like JEE ( Main & Advanced), BITSAT, etc and key Foundations level competitive exams KVPY, NTSE/NSE/NSO exams etc.
- Relevant Study Material and Test Papers: Every student is given relevant study material and test papers specifically designed by subject experts on the basis of the latest examination pattern of CBSE/ IIT-JEE/ NEET/ AIIMS/ PMT/ NTSE/ KVPY.
- Competitive Environment:Highly competitive environment motivates students to a focused learning approach that brings best results
- Special Classes: These classes help average students to attain the essential level required to crack the National Level Entrance Exams like NTSE/ KVPY by sharpening their IQs
- Excellence in National & State level exams & boards: Prerna has been instrumental in providing expert mentoring and guidance to students, thereby producing outstanding results in IIT-JEE/ NEET/ AIIMS/ CBSE every year.
- Powerful Testing System: Tests are conducted regularly and the results are sent to the students and parents through SMS and E-mail.
- Doubt Clearing Classes: Extra time is devoted to doubt classes where students can clarify their doubts on any topic from the respective subject teachers.
- Adequate Library Facility: The library at our centres provides students with a vast pool of books and resources to choose from.
- Daily Attendance Monitoring: Every student is issued an identity card which not only gives them an access to their institute but also marks their attendance for the day. In case of any absence, the parents are informed via SMS.
- Monthly Performance Report (MPR): This enables parents as well as students to track their progress and help them improve their performance.
- Revision Classes: These classes serve as a catalyst in strengthening the confidence of weak, non-serious and shy students along with the toppers.
- Professionally Run Organization: It is a hub for entrepreneurs and not a bunch of employees because everyone owns their role & responsibilities to deliver the best performance.
H-81, South Extension, Part-1, New Delhi-110049