The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2019 from January 06, 2019, to January 20, 2019, in 258 cities across the nation.
According to reports, in total 9.5 lakh candidates will appear for the next big exam i.e JEE Main
The Joint Entrance Exam is conducted every year for candidates seeking admissions in undergraduate engineering programmes in the prestigious IITs, NITs, IIITs and various other CFTIs (Centrally Funded Technical Institutions) across the country.
Here are some important tips for JEE Main 2019:
- By this time, the students would have studied and revised everything and done a thorough analysis of their weakness and strengths by taking a number of mocks both topics wise as well as subject wise.
- This is not the time to learn anything new but to consolidate one has already learnt.
- Focus on revision of important formula steps, assumptions thus, should be on top of the mind of the aspirant
- The IIT JEE exam is likely to be stressful. The students are expected to appear for around three hours papers back to back. To prepare for such a situation, students must create an exam-like atmosphere by taking mock tests by timing themselves as per the real exams.
- They should eat healthy and practice meditation to manage stress and maintain calmness.
JEE Main 2019: Admit cards
Meanwhile, the admit cards for the JEE Main has been released by the NTA. All the candidates can download their admit cards from the official website.
JEE Main 2019: Scheme of examination:
Paper 1 (BE/BTech) of JEE (Main): This will be conducted in two separate modes i.e. offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode and online (Computer Based Examination) mode.
Paper 2 (BArch/BPlanning) of JEE (Main): This will be conducted only in pen and paper based examination mode
JEE Main 2019: Languages
The papers will be conducted in English and Hindi mediums, except in Gujarat, Daman and Diu, and Dadra and Nagar Haveli where the paper will also be conducted in Gujarati.
source: india today