Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2021 for filling up of various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc.
|Application Begin :||23-12-2021|
|Last Date for Apply Online :||23-01-2022 (23:30)|
|Last Date Pay Exam Fee :||25-01-2022 (23:30)|
|Exam Date :||Tier-1: April, 2022
Tier-2: Notified soon
|S No||Age Limit||Remarks|
|For the posts for which age limit is 18-27 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004.|
|For the posts for which age limit is 20-30 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-2002.|
|For the posts for which age limit is 18-30 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1992 and not later than 01-01-2004.|
|For the post for which age limit is 18-32 years||Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-01-1990 and not later than 01-01-2004.|
Age Relaxation Extra as per as Govt. Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Female : 0/-
Note: Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream.
- More Details Read Notification.
|S No||Name of Post||Ministry/ Department/ Office/ Cadre||Classification of Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted||18-30 years|
|2||Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Department under C&AG||Group “B” Gazetted||18-30 years|
|3||Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||Group “B”||20-30 years|
|4||Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|5||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway||Group “B”||20-30 years|
|6||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs||Group “B”||20-30 years|
|7||Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ||Group “B”||20-30 years|
|8||Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|9||Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Group “B”||20-30 years|
|10||Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|11||Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Group “C”||18-30 years|
|12||Inspector, (CGST & Central Excise)||CBIC||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|13||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBIC||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|14||Inspector (Examiner)||CBIC||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|16||Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group “B”||20-30 years|
|17||Inspector Posts||Department of Post||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|18||Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|Indian Coast Guard||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|20||Assistant||Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|21||Assistant||National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|22||Research Assistant||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|23||Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|24||Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|25||Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation.||Group “B”||18-32 years|
|Registrar General of India||Group “B”||18-30 years|
|27||Auditor||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”||18-27 years|
|28||Auditor||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”||18-27 years|
|29||Auditor||Offices under CGDA||Group “C”||18-27 years|
|30||Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”||18-27 years|
|31||Accountant/ Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/ Departments||Group “C”||18-27 years|
|Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||Group “C”||18-27 years|
|Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres.||Group “C”||18-27 years|
|34||Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group “C”||18-27 years|
|35||Tax Assistant||CBIC||Group “C”||18-27 years|
|36||Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “C”||18-27 years|
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at the website of SSC Headquarter i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 23-01-2022 (23:30).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit the online application much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|